Saturday, February 13, 2010

My Baby Bella. The Cat God Knew I Needed.

So when I was around 7 or 8, for Christmas I asked Santa for a baby kitten. Well as it turned out Christmas Eve 2 stray kittens appeared at my house. One of the died, but the other one was wild.
She wouldnt let me pet her or anything. After about a year she got pregnant, and had a litter of kittens. All of them was wild but 1. So I kept her and named her Baby Girl. She was one of my favorite cats, she didnt like anyone rele but me.

Well about 2 months ago she died and I was of course devastated. My mom said we would get another but I knew it would never be the same, but I was wrong. About a week after she died my mom and stepdad went to to town and was going by the bank.
When they go to the bank they say a little bitty kitten that ha gotten "carried" to town in someones car. She had been there all day and was about to be hit. But when they got home, they told me they saved her! Her eyes and skin were burned pretty bad and she needed a home. She has been one of the most amazing cats ive ever had besides Baby Girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers